"I think Bush is worse than Hitler!
I liked Sadaam. I also like the Mullahs of Iran and Kim Jong Il.
Bin Laden, Sadr, and Al-Zawahiri want us out of Iraq and I think we should do what they say. In fact, we could use a radical Islamic dictatorship right here.
Sadaam's police state was alright with me. As for fundamentalist Islam I say, women should be hidden from view, not educated. Death is appropriate for wearing the wrong clothing.
I also think Castro is okay. Share the poverty!
Stalin was trying to make a better world.
100,000,000 dead in famines and purges was worth the socialist dream. I say, bring on the omellete and screw them eggs.
Long live the revolution...!
Long live the state...!
Long live Sadaam Hussein...and,
Long live Islamo-fascism...!
...Oh, did I mention, Bush is Hitler.
I'd really like a latte...
...I'm going backpacking in Peru next month...."
RENEGADE FOLLIES AND ENCHANTMENTS TO ANNOY, BEWILDER, OR INSPIRE - DEPENDING ON THE OBSERVER *** True rebels have always believed in individual autonomy and free choice in thought and purpose. Real rebels are Promethean. The left has always stood for little more than coercion for the sake of power and bogus "moral" authority.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
of washed up actors.
-
"Phobia." Some ideologies just won't be happy until they've enslaved us all.
-
That many people can't see.
No comments:
Post a Comment